[Archers] Kingdom Archery Champion Quiver

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Wed May 25 19:45:24 PDT 2011

Well, the best way to keep them straight is this:

All the 'Royal' positions (Baker, Bard, Brewer, Archer), are Kingdom
Notables, and are all decided by a COMPETITION.  Not by Royal whim.
They also really have no responsibilities except to run next year's
competition.

The 'Champions' for the Kingdom, are just like Baronial Champions.  A
position picked at the whim of the one doing the picking.

Basically, the 'original Archery Champion' as we called it, was a bit of
a misnomer, because we'd stolen the concept from the East, who has
different traditions.

So, Logan/Jonathas/etc at the time, basically brought all the archery
stuff in line with the other similar positions.

Siegfried - Who during one of his times as 'Royal Archer' (then called
Kingdom Archery Champion), has his own confusion, as the K&Q decided to
declare their own 'Champion', who wasn't me, and was part of their
retinue.  So the confusion existed even back then.