[Archers] Kingdom Archery Champion Quiver

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Wed May 25 04:13:53 PDT 2011

Fen,
Welcome to the confused and befuddled crowd!  In my experience Royal
anything, bard, brewer, scribe, etc., WAS a member of the current court.
Exceptions to that were the heavy champion and rapier champion.  Logan
choose to call this position the Atlantian Archer Champion, a name that
had formerly refered to that individual who won the day long shoot event
named such.  When he re-created that position, it actually existed
previously and I believe Samual Calvert was the first, the "other"
archer position, the one named for the individual winning the day long
shoot event, was named the Atlantian Royal Archer Champion.  Clear?  No?
More like muddy water.  So, how to keep them staight?  Easy, I just
remember than any member of the current court is the Royal whatever,
EXCEPT for the archery champion.  They are the Atlantian champion and
the "other" champion is the Royal champion.  They are reversed.

OK, my head hurts now.  Going away,

cog