[Archers] Kingdom Archery Champion Quiver

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue May 24 16:43:22 PDT 2011

Update:  When Jonathas was the champion Logan re-instituted the archery
champion position as a member of court.  Logan choose to name this
position Atlantian Archery Champion, thus the former Atlantian Archery
Champion then became the Royal Archery Champion (this being the
individual who won the day long shoot formerly known as the Atlantian
Archery Champion shoot).  Jonathas decided it best to have the existing
back style quiver go with the position title as it was carved into the
quiver.  He then commissioned an Atlantian Royal Archer Champion quiver
based on the same style as the former quiver.  However, the new RAC
quiver has the devices of all past champions painted on it with room
along each side for future champions (there were only 3 or 4 positions
left on the back for future champions).  I made the new quiver and my
lady painted the devices of the past champions on the back (I won't
share with you her comments about some of YOUR devices!).  She also
wrote inside the quiver the names and brands of the paints she used so
the colors would hopefully match those devices added by the new
champions.  As for the bolt case, I know not.

cog