[Archers] Kingdom Archery Champion Quiver

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Tue May 24 16:26:16 PDT 2011

This is correct.  There are two quivers.  The Handbow quiver is of the
Back Quiver style, and was commissioned by Lorenzo (I forget who made
it, just that Lorenzo had it commissioned in the style that Lorenzo
preferred) when Lorenzo was champion, so that the office had regalia.

When I won, I was the 2nd crossbowman, and while, like my predecessor, I
also shot recurve, I realized that I didn't have an 'every day' quiver
like a handbowman would.

Therefore, I made a Crossbow quiver for the champions.  (Leg style, as
that's what I myself wore) ... It was expected, perhaps, that future
champions might make more quivers, as desired, to match their own
preferred style.  (Perhaps a side-quiver for crossbows, a belt-quiver
for handbows, etc) as needed.   And eventually we'd have a plethora of
quivers to pass on.

For now, there are just the two though.

Hopefully, in someone's safe keeping.

Siegfried - Who is sorely out of his 'best form', but looking forward to
competing for the chance to wear that quiver again soon.