[Archers] Kingdom Archery Champion Quiver

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon May 23 13:40:10 PDT 2011

Jonathas,
That's good to know.  I was just hoping that knowing Karl is too old to
be playing with "toys" and kiddie things, which is all I've ever seen
him use on the range, that in keeping with the tradition of the quiver
he would have something to put in it that would actually show.  It's
good to know he is in good hands.  But I feel obligated to mention that
somehwere I read that technology takes the place of skill.  Thus
primative peoples using basically a bent stick are able to feed their
families while modern technologists with all their gizmos, wheels,
release aids, sights, et al have to buy their food at a grocery store.

(You know, this is fun!!!)