[Archers] Kingdom Archery Champion Quiver

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Mon May 23 13:25:12 PDT 2011

Cog,

You *keep* forgetting that many of us who use crossbows are still capable of
using those other bows even if they are outdated technology!  In the case of
Karl, he is also the Archery Champion of Dun Carraig which he won using a
recurve.

:D
Jonathas