[Archers] a new crossbow

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon May 9 12:45:28 PDT 2011

OK, I want to make sure I scored this correctly:

H, O, & R - number of shafts to knock over can
S - tens digit of time to knock over can twice, i.e. 35 seconds - score
of 3
E - Number of shafts to knock over can twice

All at 20 yards with soda can filled with water (of course it takes 7
cans as they get punctured after each hit.  Good thing I like Pepsi!)

Did I get it right?

Erika actually had quite the murder of combat archers.  Mar of Unst was
one who ran with her for years and was quite the crack shot herself.
She was also on the Bear Women's 3D team.  Of course Erika lives in
Archer, on Archer Lane in Florida.  Her house is about 20 minutes from
the Bear factory and museum in Florida.

cog