[Archers] a new crossbow

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon May 9 12:35:00 PDT 2011

Ah yes, Baron Iain.  Lady E has a bruise or two on her arm thanks to
him.  You see, he was trying to teach her to NEVER take your eyes off
the battle field.  Don't know if it is still the case, but Iain was a
member of Erika's household.  Actually they both run with Cerebus which
is Duke Llywellen's household.  Blue tabards, with red thingies and a
three headed wolf on the front.  Iain and Erika are the ones who got
Lady E and myself involved in combat archery.  Great people!

cog