[Archers] Pennsic Marshal's and Targets for Sunday Shoot

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu May 5 14:39:22 PDT 2011

Hi everyone, this is the list I have so far for the Marshal's that have
offered to help on Sunday and the targets that are being brought. We really
need 10 targets or so and probably as many marshal's so if you want to help
out and for those that are bringing targets, please let me know and I will
add you to the list. Again, I will be helping and lead the setup and
marshal's and I would like to have a list of who is going to help prior to
Pennsic.

Thanks so much!