[Archers] Archery at Storvik Novice

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 12:46:12 PDT 2011

Greetings, Atlantian Archers!

You are invited to come out to the beautiful Patuxent River Park in the Barony
of Storvik for a day of fun at the Storvik Novice and Unbelt Tournament. On June
18th we will host a themed shoot “Archery Cards and Games II.” There will be
targets both loved and new to delight Novices and Grand Bowmen Elite alike! Come
test your skills at the pool table, the dice, the chess pieces, tic-tac-toe, and
all manner of spades and hearts, moving and resting …

The shoot has three parts - - a traditional multi-station archery competition, a
series of head-to-head targets for the sheer joy of archery with friends, and in
the afternoon, a practice elimination shoot-out for those vying in the Kingdom
archery competition the following weekend. Yes, lots of balloons!

We warmly welcome all new and novice archers of all ages. Come try your hand at
this sport of the Gods, bring your children to learn from the old guys . . .
There will be a special range with close targets, and Storvik has new nets to
contain those stray arrows. We can help with archery gear. The novice of the day
wins the coveted Novice Prize!
Inspections and start times tbd due to the presence of many royals that day, but
we plan on being ready for you bright and early.

Geoffrey of Nedwode