[Archers] ISO

Martha Fletcher mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 09:16:22 PDT 2011

Hi!,

I shot the challenge but for the life of me could not figure out the scoring.
I'm either awesome or I suck. I'm not sure which! LOL! My number did not add up
to any so far.  Do I enter the scores myself or get the marshal to do it for me?
Martelle

  1. ISO Martelle Von Charlottenburg & ISO Challenges (Bobbi)
  2. Re: challenges (Jonathas)
  3. Re: challenges (Jonathas)
  4. Re: challenges (John Atkins)

Message: 1