[Archers] Queen's Request

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Wed Jun 29 16:16:04 PDT 2011

> ....Siegfried, Fen......you know what you have to do to
> run the Atlantian Archery Competition just the way you want to....

Hey!  I tried! :)

But yeah, I was talking about Coronation and similar 'demo' shoots.

Siegfried

PS.  Oh, just thought of another 'option' as well.  Have the spotters
yelling LOUDLY instead of just quietly going 'good' to the archer.   But
a loud "GOOD SNAKE"  "GOOD DEER"   etc.   Not as good as seeing them
bust/break/etc.  But a middle road.