[Archers] Youth Target Archery Marshal Program

Katherine Hawkins k_hawk_us at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 08:16:17 PDT 2011

I have a 12 year old grandson in the same situation.  He has also taken the MIT class (not for warranting) and is most anxious to participate in this program.  He too is most mature and I hope he continues with archery long enough to participate.  Unfortunately we lose a lot of youth to school activities when they enter middle school. My thought is that we are looking for Quality not Quantity here.  This program would allow us to have experienced marshalls entering the ranks in their early years and perhaps keep them engaged.

Best regards,

Katarzyna
Lady Katarzyna Witkowska

Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, and you will be filled with joy.
Buddha