[Archers] Beginner bow

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 16:35:03 PDT 2011

Lady Kateryn, a good used bow is always a good bet or a bow like the samick
red stag or similar model from 3rivers or lancasterarchery.com usually sell
for ~$200 and are great shooting bows. As always for beginners I recommend a
light poundage to start with and let the student work their way up in
weight.

Good luck!

Janyn Fletcher

YIS