[Archers] Youth Target Archery Marshal Program

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 07:29:24 PDT 2011

Good points, Yitchak.  Thank you.

I agree with number 1.

2.) I think it is a good idea for the youth to inspect in front of and with an adult until their mentor deems they are ready to do so alone, which would be a good way along in their training, in my opinion.

3.) They need to serve as a Marshal in Training with all the duties associated with that, at least twice a year.  As for wording, perhaps they need to be known as Youth Marshals in Training (YMiT) to make the distinction.

Keep the comments coming.

Le