[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 94, Issue 26

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Thu Jul 21 15:55:52 PDT 2011

Colum,

Thanks for the offer.
I have cleared using our pavilion, too.

If you like, you could teach a session, and I could, too, so that
there are options for those who might be interested.  Since I
don't have a preference, and originally made the offer for
Nuala and Geoffrey, I could teach on Tuesday at 10a.

You can set your alternate day/time to give alternatives for
anyone interested, not necessarily Monday at the same time.
(or I could teach both, if you would prefer - assuming interest)

Hey, others :) ---- are there others interested who have
time/day that works better?  (I am not trying to schedule
for you, Colum - just seeing the interest :) )

Dealla