[Archers] St. Sebastian Shoot at Pennsic 40

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 05:24:38 PDT 2011

Barre, Cordelia and I are on dinner duty Saturday night.  I don't know how late it'll run.  I will be there as soon as I can, but camp responsibilities come first.

Reyne

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.
Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent