[Archers] St. Sebastian Shoot at Pennsic 40

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 16:56:38 PDT 2011

Hello everyone, we have  a shoot! The targets are set, we have a total of 13
stations that should showcase what we in Atlantia always get to enjoy. I am
printing the score cards now. We are hoping to start to setup Saturday night
around 7pm, we will have to wait until the champion's team practice is over
at 7pm. If you signed up to bring a target it would nice to try to get the
majority setup along with the pavilion on Saturday night vide extremely
early Sunday morning. I will need those marshal's who volunteered to help
with bow inspections and general target setup on Sunday morning.

Thanks to everyone for all of the help!

YIS, Janyn Fletcher

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping