[Archers] Pennsic

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 05:58:01 PDT 2011

Would be nice indeed if we had some Archer retainers for Pennsic.  HINT, HINT!

Other ways in which archers can serve is to volunteer for "Guard Duty" at the Royal encampment.  I've done it in the past and it can be a lot of fun, in addition to getting more visibility for the archery community.

ALSO, if you are attending Pennsic and you are a marshal, make sure you put your time in at the range as a marshal.  Go down early and fill in the spot you are willing to marshal....before all the GOOD spots are taken.

New marshals and MiTs, get in as much equipment inspection as possible.  You will see things at Pennsic  you'll never see elsewhere.

Senior marshals (multiple Pennsic experienced marshals), consider signing up for Range Marshal.  I believe most of the slots are for 2 hours each.

Thanks!

Lorelei
DEM