[Archers] Fwd: Retaining at Pennsic

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Mon Jul 4 17:33:37 PDT 2011

/fwd via MR

Unto the populace of the fair Kingdom of Atlantia, greetings from Countess Kalisa Aleksandrovna, head retainer to Their Majesties, Michael and Seonaid.

Pennsic is just a few weeks away and I am putting out a call for assistance with retaining. We would love to have anybody who is interested in helping, and experience is not a prerequisite. If you have any questions or are willing to serve, please contact me directly at scakalisa at yahoo.com .

Specifically we are looking for retainers for Saturday, August 6 through Friday, August 12. Shifts will be approximately 4 hours long: 8 am -12 pm, 12 pm - 4 pm, 4 pm - 7 pm, and 7 pm - 10 pm (there will be one or two days that will run later than this). Those hours may vary depending on the day and these shifts may be shortened if we have enough peoople who want to help out.

When you send me an e-mail, please include the following information:
-which day(s) you are available to retain
-which part of the day(s) is most convenient for you
-if you have any retaining experience so that I will know if I need to try to pair you with a more experienced person
-your cell number that you can be reached at during war
-your location for camping (ex: I camp with Allied Households at N32)
-when you will be arriving at Pennsic

If you know of anybody else that wants to help out, please let me know so that I can contact them directly.Thank you all in advance for volunteering, and I look forward to working with all of you!

In Service,