[Archers] EGADS

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue Jan 25 05:31:54 PST 2011

Good luck to the Atlantian Archer Hellcats, Lorelei's name for the
Atlantian ladies about to compete in the EGADS tourny.  I know you
ladies will be sending a wake up call to the entire participating SCA
that Atlantian lady archers are a force to be reckoned with.  I cheer
you all knowing full well the trophy from this competition shall be held
in your capable hands upon return to our beloved kingdom.

Shoot straight, shoot well, kick butt and travel safe!

cog