[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 88, Issue 11

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 18:37:30 PST 2011

Yea, Dealla!

So Geoff and I are driving (Ceridwyn isn't going since we no longer need a
fourth GAGA - - she'll go if somebody gets sick and can't make it) and we
wondered if you want to drive with us. We'll leave DC (NW) early Friday. Call us
2023330401 home or 2029073568 cell. Haven't got a hotel yet but we'll stay as
close to the site as possible.

Nuala