[Archers] Golden Rose

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 03:55:49 PST 2011

Her Royal Highness wrote on the Merry Rose: "If you know of any fighters, archers or heralds who would like to be on a Rose
Team and has not yet been chosen, please let me know and I will try to help and
match them with Ladies needing team members.

In service to Atlantia and the dream,
HRH Seonaid"

Having shot in the Golden Rose Tourney the past two years, I highly recommend it.  The first year the archery was sort of lame, but it was their first attempt at this event and it has improved.  Last year it was a lot of fun and the archers were very involved in the tourney outcome.  If you have not participated in this event, give it a thought.  It is different than anything I've ever done in the SCA and I really enjoyed it.