[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 99, Issue 37

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 12:18:59 PST 2011

I actually took some time as well to become better educated and from what I
read in law this seems consistent. A shire has no reporting rules through a
barony according to law. I also learned much about colleges and canton's as
well. Look out I might know enough now to be a little bit dangerous.....