[Archers] More Broken Bows

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 05:50:40 PST 2011

Glad you're okay. Do you know why the bow failed?

And re the "Society of Shattered Stave Survivors", I broke 3 in my first 6 months. I was almost known as "Fen Bowbreaker". My mates even had heraldry ready for me - a bow intersected by a bend sinister dancetty. And for some time, I was considered "cursed" and not allowed to even look upon another archers bow :)

Thankfully, those days are over.  *knocks on wood*

Cheers

Fen