[Archers] Saint Sebastian's Shoot at Pennsic 40 (Thank you)

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Sun Aug 14 14:08:24 PDT 2011

I second Janyn's comments below.  Atlantia not only rocks but clearly
leads the way when it comes to archery in the SCA!  Clearly we showed
the Known World how to do an archery event!

Now, in the "not too early to start thinking about it" category, on the
ride home my lady was reading the Pennsic Independents to me.  I'm a
pig, I only read MY articles while at Pennsic, I confess.  However, she,
as a thrown weapons marshal and the originator and head marshal for the
Pennsic Night Throw each Friday of the first week, read the Estrogen and
Axes article to me.  Thus my feeble mind began it's grinding.  How about
next year Atlantia do/sponsor a Lady's only shoot? One station, one day
could do the job and initiate the idea/concept.   Just

cog