[Archers] An idea

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 14:38:54 PDT 2011

I have been away on vacation for 10 days so I may have jumped into this
discussion way too late.....but I designed and made "spike" Atlantian Archer
belt favors for the five of us archers who went out to shoot in the MidRealm in
January. They have spike with his tail around an arrow - - as an artist I was so
unhappy with the existing spikes I had seen online in the files that I
completely re-worked spike and the arrow just for us. If there is any interest I
could send you a picture - - I know this list will not accept attachments, so
send your email.

Nuala