[Archers] New Archery Champion

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 07:12:35 PDT 2011

Well, I actually do have an Elk Ridge crossbow prod hanging in my
garage.  I'm looking for the "right" piece of wood to make the stock out
of.  I want a crossbow much like the beauty that Mors made.  My only
other crossbows are combat crossbows.  I guess I'll have to break some
of my arrows for my "real" bows in half to use on the kiddie bow.  I'll
give it a try though it may take some time.

Now in thinking about this, I do have a true ELB which I have never set
an RR average with.  It's set up for the primitive class though I've
never shot/recorded scores in that group.  Would that count?

cog