[Archers] I'd like to point out.....

bart armstrong bartarm80 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 18:36:12 PDT 2010

I just want to say I just became a target marshal with the training and teaching from COG and Lorelei both are very great people and great friends.....when I hear there 2 cents worth to me it is very valuable information as to be come a responsible target archery marshal....I have seen and helped set up the archery ranges and to say the least it is not easy work...but it is enjoyable to set it up and see the other archer's have fun on the range....I have to say alot of people do not see what is done before the event for set up and is taken for granite...we as archer's and those who set it up for archers should have more recognition in the Barony's and Kingdom....just food for thought

Capt. Jean Bartt
Sacred Stone Baronial Archery Champion
Target Archery Marshal