[Archers] range safety and black sheep

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 06:06:27 PDT 2010

I have just read one month's worth of archery postings that have apparently been
going to spam on my computer. Geez you guys have been busy! So here's two
thoughts . . . if you are an MIC then you should see the site ahead of time. How
on earth can you possibly plan a shoot if you have not been there? So all this
talk about canceling archery the morning of an event and pissing people off is
silly. Speaking of putting on a fullblown shoot, ya'll come on down to Storvik
tomorrow for "archers in wonderland!" - - the weather is great, the fellowship
in the archery tent can't be beat, there are 40+ new targets, and we can figure
out who is the charter order of the blackened fleece. God love archers and
archery! On with the game!