[Archers] Pennsic

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Fri Oct 29 04:39:54 PDT 2010

M'lady Nuala,

Please accept my apology for any offense you feel. Absolutely none was
intended, and be assured that I TRY to carefully craft all messages I
send to avoid giving personal offense to anyone.

The term "grudge match" was an unfortunate choice of words, and was
absolutely not intended to apply to you. I was thinking of a competitive
grudge between kingdoms. I have never thought that you held a personal
grudge against anyone.

Whether we could politically and logistically hold an all-populace
novelty shoot at Pennsic is beyond me, and from what has developed on
this thread, it looks like it would be extremely difficult. In my
initial posting to you, I was expressing what I hoped we could do, and
was willing to participate in making it happen. If it is too great a
task to manage, especially for one person, I certainly accept that. I
commend you for stepping forward to attempt what you have offered, and
wouldn't want to see you crushed by trying to run a shoot that is too large.

With respect and kindness,

Lord Mungo