[Archers] Pennsic Teams

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 16:27:07 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: " Janyn Fletcher" < janynfletcher @comcast.net>
To: fenrisulven @comcast.net, "Garth G. Groff " <ggg9y@ virginia . edu >
Cc: Archers at seahorse. atlantia . sca .org
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 5:59:05 PM
Subject: RE: [Archers] Pennsic Teams

 It will turn your stomach as it did mine, almost to the point of not wanting to be involved with it. All we can hope is that the new folks don’t follow suit….

Yes.  I think many of us view Pennsic Archery as a once-a-year opportunity to compete against the best archers from each kingdom.  And we assume a tournament both open and fair.

But its really not about that.  Its a game between the East and the Mid.  The Crown can actually choose to hamstring their archery team to gain advantage somewhere else on the field.  And its probably forward of us to even *suggest* changes to the East.

I don't know what else to say, other than thats not the way it should be.

Cheers

Fen