[Archers] Pennsic

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 15:06:01 PDT 2010

A shoot using the war point targets would be just boring.. This year was the
2nd year they used the same targets and the way to make this shoot get
recognized is to bring some of what Atlantia is known for in our targets.
Again it should be open to all and have nothing involved in it as a grudge
or any other type of that shoot. If we can get a foothold in now and start
communications now they might be willing to listen, but I feel old habits
die hard and not much will change out there..