[Archers] Pennsic

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 11:51:08 PDT 2010

Holly its great you're so enthusiastic we will need all the help we can get!
I think we need to discuss this more on our end if it looks like it is a go
and coordinate how this gets pulled off. As I said many of us have been
working this for the last few years so we were set, we just need to have a
leader (one), and follow the plan; whatever that may be.