[Archers] E.Gads!

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 16:56:06 PDT 2010

I really like Nuala's ideas for names and appreciate Della's offer for a vehicle and folks willing to chip in to field a team.  Let's pick a name and plan on going.  This is too fun not to.
Name ideas:

GAGA Girl Archers Gone Adventuring
I think I like AAH too,  Atlantian Archer Hellkittens

Lorelei

Nuala wrote: ..., returning to the regularly scheduled lighter fare .......   as far as E.GADS is concerned, bring it on! Sticking to the theme of comic book expletives, we could call ourselves GADZOOK! (Girly Archer Death Zombies Off On a Kwest) or DARN! (Darling Archers Rampaging Northward) or WHOA ! (Women Having Orgasms over Archery) or AAH! (Atlantian Archer Hellkittens), to mention but a few possibilities that come springing to mind . . .

Keep us posted on the competition, dear Fearless Leader Lorelei. I'm just hoping E.GADS ladies aren't all using compound bows with laser sights or maybe we girly archers will just have to stay home and concentrate on further infiltrating the Atlantian GBE ranks. . .