[Archers] Known World Archery Championship - was: Re: E.Gads and Pennsic

Denise McMahon denise at shado.info
Tue Oct 26 11:17:47 PDT 2010

It's what I'm working on now. :)  What's a coronet for if not to use
it for something other then to keep your veil in place!

hugs!

Rowan

On Oct 26, 2010, at 2:13 PM, James Kriebel wrote:

> If any Kingdom outside of Mid/East can put of a stunning *NOVELTY*
> shoot it is Atlantia.  We have the advantage of proximity, density
> of archers, number of marshals, and ability to transport targets if
> spread across many hands.  Dont try to build a championship as then
> you loose the common archer, but build an awesome shoot and let the
> Kingdoms display their prowess.
>
> Granted the Atlantian Royalty for Pennsic has not yet been
> selected,  but Countess Rowen might you be able to help us gain some
> royal support in gaining access to some ranges?
>
> Jonathas
>
> On Oct 26, 2010 9:25 AM, "Siegfried" <siegfried at crossbows.biz> wrote:

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development
of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others,
the greater is our own sense of well-being."

-Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama