[Archers] Fwd: [SCA-Archery] E.GADS

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 17:45:39 PDT 2010

I don't know how difficult it would be to arrange.  We have so many female archers that can kick tail.

Maybe instead, take part of the range at Pennsic for an Atlantian Challenge:  our  "girls" against the best team any kingdom can muster.

Besides, its time Atlantia reminded the East what both already know.   ;)

Cheers

Fen