[Archers] Congratulations to all of our award recipients yesterday!

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Nov 21 06:54:42 PST 2010

I just wanted to say congratulations to Nuala, Geoffrey, Fenn and Breccan of
Needwood on receiving their Kings Missiliers yesterday. Also want to say a
very big congratulations to Godai on his induction into the order of the Yew
Bow. Very much deserved and earned to all!

Lorelei was great to see you and talk with you yesterday. Please keep us
informed on your decision on EGADs, I know there are a few of us that would
like to chip in to support that!