[Archers] Fwd: BWTA update

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 19:39:57 PST 2010

Fun.

-----Original Message-----
From: kburgess1 at comcast.net
To: MidrealmArchery at yahoogroups.com; SCA-Archery at yahoogroups.com; sternfeld at yahoogroups.com; greenwood at midrealm.org
Cc: KALEEN PERCHA <percha.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu>; Okami <Okami at aol.com>; loreleielkins at aol.com
Sent: Thu, Nov 18, 2010 6:35 pm
Subject: BWTA update

E.GADS it's HeMAN at Better War Thru Archery !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 February 19 in the Barony of Sternfeld -- Indianapolis Indiana

Due to popular demand the Heroic Manly Archery Nadam has been added to the Epic Girly Archer Death Squad challenge.
Each team will consist of four archers.
The competition will consist of three shoots, highest total score wins.
---" but i'm not on a team....can i still shoot ?"----
Fear not , ALL scores will count towards the overall individual championship.
Pick up teams the day of will be allowed.

an RSVP form all teams would be greatly appreciated , I need to know how much trouble I'm in.

YiS

Bran