[Archers] St Sebastian at Pennsic

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.cc
Tue Nov 2 08:41:34 PDT 2010

Eirik,

Like you said, we run the IKAC almost weekly at the local *practice*, along
with RRs.  However you will hardly ever see either at an event because
Atlantia has too many awesome target makers who put together rocking great
novelty shoots! :)

I don't know about you, but if I have any shooting left in me after
completing the planned shoot, I go back and shoot the esspecially fun ones
again! and again!

Jonathas