[Archers] St Sebastian at Pennsic

Mike Matthews michaelstuart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:17:20 PDT 2010

How about using the war point shoot to 'qualify' for this one?
Something like 'anyone who scores on 2 or more of the 3 war point
targets' would cut the numbers down to a manageable level, without
cutting out anyone who is shooting well at Pennsic but may not have RR
or IKAC scores. This could be self-reported on the honor system so as
not to pose a record keeping burden to those running St. Sebastian.

As an aside, I've been wanting to shoot IKAC again since I left the
Midrealm 15 years ago, but haven't seen even one opportunity for it
during my years since in Meridies, Trimaris, and Atlantia. Am I
missing something? Up there we used to shoot IKAC every week at
practice when it was in season.  I would happily make and bring a set
of period IKAC targets if I'm going to be attending the event where it
would be shot, or even run an IKAC shoot on the regular RR targets,
provided there isn't some crazy reason why no one is interested.

Eirik Gralokkr
Charlesbury Crossing