[Archers] the St. Sebastian Prize at Pennsic XL

Anne Rose Smythe annerosesmythe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:10:36 PDT 2010

Greetings from An Tir, I hope you don't mind my lurking and piping in ;)

I'm chooosing to chime in and offer what support I can from other parts of
the known world.

Cog, you have presented good arguments. I believe the "who" can participate
question is for the committee to decide :)

I would suggest, going the RR or IKAC score. Start talking up the IKAC and
RRs even for those old and jaded archers, I suspect if there is even the
smelling ofa carrot to be had, and enough warning given, they would be
willing to shoot a few RRs to show us "young whippwersnappers" how it is
done.

I can not tell you HOW much I miss the novelty shoots. Please, please do
what you can to get this off the ground. Heck, even if you all just set up a
display of the awesome targets that are made, would be fantastic. (The last
novelty shoot I saw was a deer target used for bow hunting practice, and
I've not heard of any cool targets out here)

I don't think at this point I would even qualify for the best of the best
but I would surely love to help!

Lady Anne Rose Smythe
Former Bright Hills 'baby' archer.