[Archers] Fwd: [MR] Archery marshal needed on 5/22

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri May 21 02:56:44 PDT 2010

Cian and Faolain,

Thank you both very much for picking this up last minute.  I'll send down two target backs with "something" on them and a few royal round target faces incase people want to do that.  If between the two of you,  you can run a few shoots, that would be great. I'd hate for people to go down expecting archery and then have none.  I know they had an archery marshal, something must have come up last minute with him.

I'm sending the targets down with Oshi and Sina from House Corvus, and I'll let them know that you two will pick up the targets.

Thank you both. This is what I love about our archery community.

Lorelei

PS Don't forget to turn in an event report here: http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/event_form.html