[Archers] Fwd: [MR] Archery marshal needed on 5/22

Craig morgul at sc.rr.com
Thu May 20 20:21:44 PDT 2010

What kind of targets are you sending down?  I'm planning on being there,
and I told Lady Cecilia that although I didn't have time to come up with
targets before the event, I would be availible to help on the line.

Unless she's gotten someone already, I may be marshalling for her Saturday.

- Cian mac Cellacháin hUí Dublaich
  Pursuivant herald, Canton of Cyddlain Downs

(mka Craig)