[Archers] Battlemoor Archery at its finest

earlmika at aol.com earlmika at aol.com
Sun May 9 14:30:58 PDT 2010

On July 4th weekend The Outlands (yes I know it is a long way away) will be running its first War within its borders
The Archery will be run by Earl Mika Longbow and THL Forrester
 We will also have our Royal Archer shoot ( Kingdom archery compitition) Run this year By Earl Mika Longbow (all archers are welcome to play)
We will be making over 80 targets for this event.
We will have a clout shoot two static shoots and 2 timed shoots daily. Designed by Mika. there will be a number of moving style targets as well.

I may be gone but I do remember all the fine archers from Atlantia,
Hope some of you can come down and play.

Earl Mika Longbow

BATTLEMOOR  MOUNTAIN CRUSADES
The Kingdom of the Outlands is excited to be hosting its first Kingdom event specifically for our subjects, our neighbors, and our friends. Location: The ranch is north of Walsenburg Colorado, a small town approximately 60 miles north of the Colorado/New Mexico border.  Access to the ranch is from the major I-25 corridor onto a perfectly maintained 5 mile stretch of county dirt road.  The last mile or so to the site is on the private land and is well groomed and easily passable.
When :June 30th thru July 5th
Web Site http://www.battlemoor.org/

ARCHERY ACTIVITIES

June 30th Practice Wednesday starting Noon
July 1st  Full range open
July 2nd Full range open
July 3rd   All Ranges closed to host the Outlands Royal Archer Tourney
               Time 9am (warm up), 10am (tourney starts) until complete (late afternoon)
               Who can shoot for in tourney for the prize: All Archers from any Kingdom
               Who can shoot for Title of Royal Archer: All Authorized Outlands Archers
July 4th  Full range open

Targets and ranges setups will change daily  (over 50 target in all)
Ranges include practice, children’s, long distance (clout shoot), Static, and timed ranges
Sponsored shoots are also encouraged and accepted contact Earl Mika at earlmika at aol.com or THL Forrester at lord-forrester at comcast.net

July 1st, 2nd, and 4th
Hours: 10am until 12:00 Practice all ranges
            12:00 until 5:00 range open for scoring
             5:00 ranged closed for next day setup
 Scoring
   Each archer can shoot ranges once per day for score.

Come join us for all the fun. Targets will vary from day to day with themes for each dayViking, the hunt, Monty Python and the Holy Grail … and mythology for the royal archer shoot (all archers welcome from all kingdoms to play )well you get the idea. Look for updates on the Battlemoor website  http://www.battlemoor.org/

Archery Coordinators
THL Forrester     lord-forrester at comcast.net
Earl Mika Longbow    earlmika at aol.com