[Archers] Fletchers' Guild, trial balloon

Garth G. Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Wed Mar 31 09:13:54 PDT 2010

Noble Friends of the Bow,

Would any of you be interested in starting a Fletchers' Guild in
Atlantia? I'm thinking a semi-formal group initially without charter (or
reports), to promote fletching (and archery in general) by sharing
techniques, teaching classes, A&S competitions, etc. Perhaps the group's
business could be conducted on this web forum for a time, later moving
to its own mailing list. Apparently no other kingdom has such a group,
so we would be charting new territory.

Please send me your thoughts, either to this group or directly to me.

Kind regards,

Lord Mungo Napier, Shire of Isenfir Archery Marshal