[Archers] New Archery Rule Change

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Fri Mar 26 08:16:40 PDT 2010

Hey! Thanks for checking my math, cause it was indeed incorrect!  And I'll
go fix the page.  But just for the record a 3 / 4 / 5 triangle has angles of
37 / 53 / 90 so isn't exactly correct either.  ;)
(thanks google, cause my trig is well gone)

A 30 / 60 / 90 triangle has sides of (square root of 3) / 1 / 2, so the
correct measurement is for every 10 yards of range you need to go 5.8 yards
to the side, for simplicity I'll be rounding that to 6 yards.

And this is why you put things out for peer review, thanks again!
Jonathas