[Archers] Specifically, the 'written exception' rule

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Mar 5 09:27:32 PST 2010

Jonathas

I had thought the same thing.  I was going to cancel the Official practice but
tell people as private citizens that they come and shoot since it is a public
archery range.

Mors, doesn't come up and shoot at the Stierbach practice anyway. It is too far
away. Every once in a blue moon he comes up for it but for the most part he is
just shoots in the Sudentorre area.

In reading the Winter Challenge rules it doesn't really say that you can't
submit scores not from an official practice. I've never done it because I've
never had to but as long as an SCA marshal is there can't I still submit them? I
could ask Baron Nigel since he is Mr. Winter Challenge shoot guy.

Lady Esperanza