[Archers] Specifically, the 'written exception' rule

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Fri Mar 5 07:31:06 PST 2010

Well, individuals my still choose to shoot at the range (unless of course
Stierbach has a contract of some variety), just it will need to be clearly
stated they are doing so NOT as part of the SCA.

Sorry, but my practice will be going on, not as an SCA practice, but a bunch
of friends shooting together, and unfortunately no scores will be able to be
submitted (I guess Mor's Winter Challenge top score is safe for a bit).

Jonathas