[Archers] Trying to make some sense...

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 17:49:04 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Siegfried" <siegfried at crossbows.biz>
To: fenrisulven at comcast.net
Cc: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 2:19:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Archers] Trying to make some sense...

"it's the autocrat's right to setup the event however they wish, and
it's their right to decide what activities happen ....In the end, the autocrat

decides what activities happens, it's their event."

I'm not arguing that.  My point is that after the autocrat has decided to have archery,

after he has handed off space to the MIC, after the MIC has set up his range fan - the

autocrat should not have the authority to go back and change the space.  At least

not without involving the MOL in the decision.

Cheers

Fen